Shamanic Ceremonial Healing - F A Q
* Individual and couples sessions
* Sessions for children and pets
* Online Zoom or phone sessions available
* Long distance healing services
* House/office energy clearing
* Welcoming double or triple length sessions for those traveling from out of town or abroad (10% discount for multiple sessions)
Location & Transportation:
Sessions take place near Washington Square in Greenwich Village, Manhattan. The area is easily accessible by most trains. Detailed directions will be provided upon scheduling an appointment.
In-person and online sessions are 90 minutes long and are typically offered on Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays. Shorter consultations of 40 minutes are available on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Please refer to the "Book a Session" page for pricing details.
The First Session:
During the initial session, I generally utilize a divination candle flame and perform a palm reading to gain insight into the root causes of your physical, emotional, and spiritual condition. This will help us determine the course of action for subsequent sessions. Following the diagnosis, there will be time for counseling and a cleansing ceremony (La Limpia).
Subsequent Sessions may include:
* Shamanic counseling
* Shamanic journeying with power animals, spirit guides, and guided journeys
* Soul Mending (Tracking, Retrieval, and Integration)
* Cord cutting ceremonies (severing emotional attachments)
* Curse removal
* Entity extraction (De-possession)
* Ancestral healing (addressing issues related to ancestors)
* Vibrational healing sound (balancing and activation)
* Aztec visionary and balancing bodywork
* Amazonian Takuma needles (stimulating the nervous system and inner organs, beneficial for migraines, back/shoulder pain, fertility, and more)
Other native and contemporary shamanic modalities will be incorporated as needed.
Number of Sessions Needed:
Based on my experience, a minimum of three to nine sessions is recommended for not only quick relief but also deeper transformation and long-lasting healing. However, the decision to sign up for multiple sessions is entirely up to you. Weekly sessions are highly recommended for overcoming traumas or deeply rooted challenges. Please note that La Limpia, the powerful Andean energy cleansing ceremony, requires a two-week interval between sessions for integration.
For the transformative and powerful cleansing ceremony, traditional practice suggests little to no clothing (underwear/shorts, bathing suit) to allow the skin to better absorb the healing essences and release negative energies. However, you are free to dress according to your comfort level. In any case, please wear loose and comfortable clothing.
What to Bring:
There is no need to bring anything with you, but it is advisable to eat lightly before the session. If desired, you may bring a trusted companion to be present during the session.
After the Session:
* Avoid scheduling any major social activities and prioritize quiet time.
* Take some time to rest before driving home.
* Refrain from shaking hands on the day of your session to prevent the transfer of negative energy from others.
* Wait until the following day to shower or bathe to maximize the results.
* Avoid orgasm/ejaculation for three days.
* For the next two weeks, it is recommended to avoid consuming caffeine (including regular and green tea) and alcohol, as well as eating meat (except seafood/fish) and spicy food. This is advised for detoxification and to calm the nervous system. Drinking chamomile tea for breakfast and before bedtime is recommended.
* Additional personal assignments may be offered based on the session's outcomes.